Carrie is a designer and artist, currently serving as art director at Stacey & Associates. Carrie graduated from Carnegie Mellon University and began her creative career as a Disney Animation Artist following an internship at Walt Disney World. Carrie has worked as a creative professional for more than 15 years across multiple industries including journalism, higher education and financial services. New to architecture, engineering, and construction, Carrie is looking forward to learning all of the industry acronyms.
Carrie brings experience with marketing, branding and organization-wide rebranding. She helps S&A clients with reimagining their logos, marketing collateral and proposal materials to more effectively grow their businesses and achieve their business goals. She has been recognized with several noteworthy design awards including Keystone Press Awards and American Inhouse Design awards from Graphic Design USA. When she’s not designing or drawing, Carrie can be found happily building Legos or reading books with her son and daughter. She lives in Central PA with her husband and their children.
My favorite book is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.
If money were no object, I’d travel through Europe and the US to soak up new scenery and sketch and paint what I see.
My hidden talent is making something out of nothing, from using up leftovers to make a meal or turning recycled paper into a work of art.
Professional Honors & Affiliations
- 2021 Brand[AID] logo design winner, [CP]2 (Central Pennsylvania Creative Professionals)
- 2017 Graphic Design USA American Inhouse Design Award, for Homecoming 2017 design
- 2016 Graphic Design USA American Inhouse Design Award, for Welcome Week “be planted”
- 2015 Gold Medal First Place winner for the greeting cards/programs category, IPMA In-Print Awards
- 2015 UCDA (University and College Designers Association) Award of Excellence for the Bridge magazine redesign
- 2015 CUPPIE Silver Award in the specialty events promotion category for Messiah College’s Homecoming event design, 2014 award by CUPRAP: The Association of Communicators in Education
- 2014 CUPPIE Silver Award in the specialty print category, 2013 award by CUPRAP
- Honorable Mention, “Strokes of Brilliance,” 2011 Keystone Press Awards Div. II
- 1st Place in Series, “How do we get fat?,” 2011 Keystone Press Awards Div. II